Magnificent Executive Beach House
Contemporary style meets beachside glamour in this luxurious and beautifully appointed holiday home.
Languid meaning: displaying a disinclination for physical exertion, slow and relaxed, even lazy and peaceful.
The architecturally designed property borders a national park and there is a 200 metre wide strip of bushland between the house and the beach.
This is a great location, with a unique beach culture ..... and an unhurried lifestyle. Very close to a magnificent patrolled surfing beach there are also several stunning 4WD-access off-road beach drives to Double Island Point and Inskip point (the gateway to Fraser Island).
* Three large bedrooms, all with their own en-suite
* Master bedroom located upstairs with its own ensuite
* Huge guest bedroom with en-suite and separate entrance
* Children's wading pool/water feature flowing to the lap pool with frameless glass pool fence
* Galley style kitchen with integrated fridge and freezer
* Stunning, granite bench tops in kitchen and bathrooms
* European appliances in the kitchen
* Open plan design including a huge living and dining space upstairs
* Uninterrupted ocean views
* Blackbutt timber floors upstairs
* Tiled living spaces downstairs
* Built-in gas fireplace
* Double garage
The ample use of glass allows light into the home and the amazing ocean views are visible throughout most rooms. The home also contains historic features with timber on the stairs originating from the Brisbane Woolstore.
Two of the bedrooms are on the lower level and the master bedroom is situated on the second level along with the kitchen and spacious open plan living areas.
Breathtaking design and views are the two standout features of this stunning beach side holiday home.
The vistas of the ocean from varying angles will entrance you with features such as huge bi-fold doors leading out to a generous, undercover entertainment area. Enjoy views from both indoors and outdoors.
Only a short walk to the famous Carlo Sand Blow, 69 Cooloola Drive embodies class and style and will suit as either a permanent residence or holiday home. Escape the city and the daily grind and have your own tranquil getaway in Rainbow Beach.
No requirement to bring your own linen - all beds are ready made for your arrival ..... just unpack and enjoy!
Sleeps seven in two x queen size beds and three x single beds.
* Please be aware that this property is in a residential area with neighbours who live close by permanently. Please be mindful and courteous with regard to this situation. No parties or functions allowed.
* Please note that check in is 3pm and check out is 9am for this property during school holidays.
** Please note: $1,500 bond required